Friday 22 October 2010

Its a Deer!

So since Dixon has been working nights lately I have been sitting curled up by my computer watching all kinds of interesting programs from David Attenborough, to The Life of Edgar Allen Poe. Plus all the rubbish telly inbetween that I can drum up to help the time go by, but low and behold I got productive yesterday and did a painting!
 Now this is the first time that I have painted all of my lines so its a bit messy and I kinda screwed up my background, cause I kept stickin my hand in the red lines and then setting it on the page so I had to do something. I think I am going to make the red background a bit stronger and that should balance it out, hopefully. They are a bit darker than in the photo, but it is a photo so you can only ask for so much.
Its always nice when a bit of overtiredness turns into productivity. I also should have a tattoo update, but I didn't take a photo of it and now is a biiiit peely so perhaps next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment