Saturday 11 February 2012

Don't Spill the Beans

I am lucky enough to have all of my sister's birthdays in a row so you can get them all sorted in one fell swoop! I want to show you what I have gotten them... but I can't cause I can feel them snooping right now! But I really want to! so I have to update other things....
I did get my camera to the printers, unfortunately they have no idea how old the film is so processing it might ruin the film or their machines. They said to give them a week and see what happens with it. It turns out that my film is C-22 Process, and unfortunately they can't do that. However, I can send it to London and get it processed there. I have to send an email asking if they can do it, but their website makes them sound pretty confident. So if anyone knows about C-22 Process film any info would be appreciated!
Thats my Ensign Ranger 2 and my mystery film!

There is an exciting new exhibit of mummies at the National Museum of Scotland that I can't wait to go and see. It will be soo cool! Tickets aren't even too expensive!

I am also excited to say I saw Yang Guang the giant panda on the panda cam! So I officially need to go to the zoo! I think I want to go in March when it has warmed up a wee bit more so more of the other animals will be cutting about!


So if you are in Scoland it is a pretty exciting time to be here, it hasn't even been that cold! Even with London blanketed with snow, we have had chilly but sunny weather!
Its a great time to be out seeing the sites or curled up warm with a cup of tea and a book!
These are some of the books I have been reading!


And to finish off! Even though I am really excited about Camille, Caryn and Marshy's birthdays I do need to apologise for not getting my act together sooner so that they would for sure get their presents and cards before their birthday...oops! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment