Wednesday 20 February 2013

The Fruitmarket Gallery

The Fruitmarket Gallery is a wee shop/cafe/gallery all in one and I thoroughly enjoy its shop. It had all kinds of interesting books by students and interesting and obscure publications, as well as bric-a-brac and all manner of lo-if cameras and accessories. I usually can find a card or magazine that I can't leave the shop without. But the other day On my lunch I popped into the exhibition, it was a feature on Massimo Bartolini. I only got a chance to see the bottom floor but it was an interesting and perhaps even exciting experience. The lights kept changing and the longer you were there you wanted to see more of the impact of them. I took a photo as well with my Halina, I hope it turns out! 


Also I have almost had it with mobile blogging.. it took ages to post this post and make it look normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment