Wednesday 9 October 2013

Red Raw

So Dixon has been off for the past couple weeks, his one site finished so it was a brilliant time to get some more wee things done in the house. So on my days off we did a bit of that too and finally after having these cameras for almost a year they are out on display! Its pretty excellent. I will definitely need to get out taking more pictures again now, especially since my application has been sent I will have a wee bit of spending money rather than all saving money. So hopefully more on that soon. 


Speaking of the application, I just got word that I will be getting a letter to go and do my biometrics again, so that means stuff is moving forward. It is pretty nerve racking not knowing what is happening but I am glad I have heard something. So I will continue with updates on that as soon as I can.

Hayley and I went out to the Stand Comedy Club on Monday night for Red Raw, and it was pretty brilliant. Its a mixture of newbies and people trying out new material. If you watch a bit of British stand up comedy you might have seen Tom Stade on telly and would you believe he was there trying out new stuff. It was really cool! Even without someone who I wanted to see at the Fringe, it was a really great night out, so I hope we will be doing more of that!




No comments:

Post a Comment